Re: How do I unsubscribe?

От Michelle Murrain
Тема Re: How do I unsubscribe?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 11:05 AM -0800 1/28/03, Will Lowe wrote:
>  > Having just started receiving the list without actually subscribing, I
>
>Interesting, the same thing happened to me. I figured I must've
>subscribed a long time ago and recently botched a procmail rule or
>something, but if this has happened to others tooo ...

I had subscribed a very long time ago, and it just stopped coming. I
tried unsubscribing, re-subscribing, subscribing under a different
address, etc., and I still couldn't get mail. I tried even to get a
hold of a human being, with no luck, so I gave up. All of a sudden,
now I'm getting two messages!!
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
tech@murrain.net     http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575

"A vocation is where the world's hunger & your great gladness meet."
Frederick Buechner